Last Updated on June 18, 2023
Pinterest is one of the vastly used social networking platforms, with an all-around 175 million monthly enthusiastic users. It is a perfect platform to discover new and unique things and also to promote products or businesses.
Pinterest is an incredible path to expand website traffic, yet some steps have to be taken to keep up the top position of the best marketing practices. Also, Pinterest Idea Pins have precisely been introduced to develop attention WITHIN the platform instead of driving traffic to your account website. Stay more active on Pinterest to get better results.
- Pinterest utilizes a Smart Feed to exhibit content, hence merely some of your Pins will be observable when it is uploaded.
- Quality is an important aspect of the Pinterest algorithm, so pin inclusion to customize the feed or in the smart feed depends on the algorithm.
- To rank your Pins, Pinterest peeks for indicators of user interaction. Accordingly, if you publish your material at a time when your viewers are able to see it just as they are reaching to interact with it.
- If the followers tend to see any new pins and if they save or click them then it will give information that the post is good to Pinterest.
- Pinterest then can import them into the Smart Feed and also search results, to make sure most of your followers see them.
Related: Best time to post on Instagram
Best time to post on Pinterest:
To directly answer this question, A recent survey conducted by Coschedule reveals that Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday rank as the top-performing days for posting on Pinterest. In contrast, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday tend to yield lower engagement metrics for Pinterest Pins, making them less favorable for posting. Apart from this, The best time to post on Pinterest also works best based on your account and your followers. There are certain rules to be followed to find the best time according to surveys taken. They are as follows:
- 80% of the population of the U.S. who uses Pinterest are in the Central and Eastern time zones.
- Pinterest platforms are mostly used often in the evenings and spare time.
- According to a survey taken by Sprout Social, it is found that the best time to post is Saturday and the best time would be from 8 to 11 pm.
- Saturday might be a great day to post on Pinterest for B2C but it doesn’t seem good for B2B. Since the viewers are not viewing the posts.
- The standard 5 perfect hours to broadcast on Pinterest are 8:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 3:00 PM, and 2:00 PM.
- The worst hours to publish on Pinterest are usually around 12:00 AM, 1:00 AM, 6:00 AM, 4:00 AM, and 5:00 AM.
- The best 3 days to broadcast on Pinterest are Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays.
- The alarming 3 days to broadcast to Pinterest are Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- If you are a new user, you can stay active and get more views by pinning for 30 days manually. This might let Pinterest know that you are active on the platform and enable you to have many boards.
- Using Google Analytics could be helpful since it provides huge information to improve the growth of your business and website.
Related: Best time to post on Twitter
Here are some particular subjects that can be posted on specific days to increase your viewers:
- Food and crafts on Sunday
- Fitness on Monday
- Gadgets and technology on Tuesdays
- Quotes on Wednesdays
- Outfits on Thursday
- Gifts and humor on Friday
- Travel on Saturday
Related: Best time to post on Tiktok
- Pinterest is currently being utilized for better options than just sharing adorable images. The medium is currently employed for marketing, product research, and exact e-commerce. This development will proceed as Pinterest discovers unique and creative paths to entertain its viewers.
- Most enthusiastic users are between the ages of 18 and 24. Among the audience, 69% are female and 25% are male. Hence most Pinterest users are female.
Pinterest is a great platform if you are looking to reach out to a global audience in a short span of time. Figure Out the best time to post on Pinterest and get in touch with your best leads.
Related: Best Time To Post YouTube Shorts