Last Updated on June 5, 2023
Twitter is one of the best platforms to look for news and content. It is also a Key platform for customers to contact brands through messages, tweets, etc, directly. A single tweet can literally be a game-changer for a business. Twitter is the best platform for businesses with a low budget but a super creative brain and zeal to ace social media marketing.
Business promotions or individual content can be posted on social media like Twitter by marketers by knowing the best time to post on the Twitter feed to get the maximum views.
The two ways in which Twitter can display tweets on the feed is
- Latest tweets – where the posts are shown chronologically from the latest posted tweets to the oldest.
- Top tweets – which show the posts that users interact with frequently. Top tweets give the feeds that are posted regardless of the time in which they are posted.
Twitter can be challenging since one has to know the best time to post promotions about the business. You can use the information below to publish on time, to get maximum engagement without overwhelming yourself.
Related: Best time to post on Instagram
Perfect Time To Post on Twitter
While considering the best time to post on Twitter, a certain average time works well to publish your posts. The ideal time to post all your business proposals is when most of the customers are online when they can retweet, share the post, or comment.
According to a study conducted, the following has been found as the ideal time.
- Monday: 8 AM to 4 PM EST
- Tuesday: 9 AM to 4 PM EST
- Wednesday: 8 AM to 3 PM EST
- Thursday: 9 AM to 12 PM EST
- Friday: 8 AM to 1 PM EST
- Saturday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST
- Sunday: 9 AM to 12 PM EST
When a study was done daily, it was noted that on average local time at 1 PM is the most popular time for anyone to tweet. The highest level of tweets happens between 11 AM and 1 PM. However, these generalizations are subject to the audience size of different industries on various topics.
Subsequently a month of testing with various time slots, you can check your Information to catch a glimpse of which time and day yielded the most attention.
Related: Best time to post on Facebook
How To Figure out the Best Time?
Various factors determine the effectiveness of the tweets for various accounts.
- The tweets depend on timely content and trendy topics. You must be agile while planning the content calendar and by most of the topics according to the trend.
- Try to stand out from the queue, giving beneficial and engaging content since there are crowded tweets. Your tweets should stand out from others by consistently providing helpful information on your business.
- With the help of Twitter features, one can engage the audience with their business promotions. Twitter threads are popular prime material that is meant for retweeting. There are also other features to keep the users engaged, such as communities and spaces.
- The best time to post your business strategies is when the maximum of your audience is at ease. It could be during their break time, during a commute, or by the end of the day while they wind down. So, think of the best possible time when they relax and open your tweets.
- Mostly you can provide content with different formats and styles and attract the audience.
Related: Best time to post on Linkedin
Get set ready with your keypad and tweet the best thoughts and witness the growth of your business. Twitter for business is the best and most cost-effective way to reach out to a large number of people across the globe.
Also read: Best time to post on Tiktok