Last Updated on June 14, 2023
Owned by Facebook, Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms to share all your videos and photos. Instagram has stellar visuals and a perfect track of songs to go with the videos on screen.
Every story or video is improved by adding music to it; this is the best way to grab attention to your video. If you are a content marketer or a creator, you must add creative visuals to the videos to seek the viewers’ attention.
The straightforward way to add music is by following the steps below.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap your story icon. You can find this in the top left corner of the screen.
- If you have opened the story icon, tap on the camera button in the top left corner.
- You can also select a video or a photo from your gallery and use it in the same way.
- However, glance at the top bar of widgets on your Instagram screen and use the stickers button.
- You can select the Music sticker to add the song/ music to your videos.
- You can select a song of your choice from the Instagram Music Library. You can also search for a song specific to your Instagram story content from the approved tracks by the app.
- Select the place where the music starts in your Instagram post. Once a perfect song is chosen for the videos, the song name, album art, and song name can be shown.
- Now the content is ready to post. You can share with your close circle or the followers who follow you.
Another Post you might Like – Does Instagram Notify You When You Screenshot A Story
Adding music from Spotify
If you like a song from Spotify that your vibe frequently and you want to add that same in your Instagram post. Well, you can do it by following the steps below:
- Open the Spotify app and select the song you wish to play.
- That song can be added to your Instagram account.
- Select the vertical ellipsis icon that is placed next to the song or album.
- Navigate the song in the pop-up menu to share the song.
- Move the song to the Instagram stories; for that, you need to give access to the app from Spotify.
- A new story will be opened by Spotify, which will upload the album’s cover art.
- Now you can publish the story, and your followers will be able to see your post.
Adding music from SoundCloud
Up-and-coming artists mainly use SoundCloud, and Instagram Stories is an incredible spot to showcase this type of music. You can assign SoundCloud songs to Instagram stories by using these steps:
- Open the SoundCloud app on your mobile.
- Choose the album you like to share
- Select the share icon and click “Share to Instagram stories.”
- Then the Instagram app will automatically be opened, including the song or album as the picture for the Story.
Adding music from Apple Music
Sharing music from Apple Music to your Instagram Story is a wonderful way to share your most impressive songs with your buddies and supporters. The great news is that Apple Music maintains more than 90 million music; hence, choosing your favorite song is easy.
The method is easy:
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone.
- Click on the ellipses in the top right corner.
- Click on the option “Share.”
- Then scroll down through the different apps and choose Instagram.
- Now the album will be imported to your Instagram account.
Another Post you might Like – Best Time To Post On Instagram For Engagement
Instagram stories with music have a special fan following, and it is one of the best ways to grab attention.